- Concepts for navigation, control and cooperation of
tele-robots. Virtual reality model of remote autonomous
- Implementation of tele-presence systems for autonomous
guided vehicles - tele-robots.
- Tele-diagnosis infrastructure for remote service center.
This task will evaluate the methods, sensors and algorithms
for control electronics and tele-presence center
The MERLIN robot will be used in this project. The MERLIN
means Mobile Experimental Robots for Locomotion and Intelligent
Navigation. The micro-robot MERLIN has been designed and is
in development. The MERLIN is used for:
- Indoor and outdoor experiments
- Tele-operated and autonomous applications
- Based on standardized functional modules.
- The modular structure of the vehicles provides ideal
test platforms for use in education and training in the
field of robotics and telematics, and can be addressed also
for tele-operations via INTERNET.
The MERLIN is ideal as :
- Test platforms in research, education and training
- Robotics and telematics
- Tele-operations via INTERNET
- Capable of broad spectrum of indoor and outdoor experiments
- Suited for education as well as for research
- Based on standardized functional modules
Project documentation can be found at http://labe.felk.cvut.cz/~pelote/downloads.html