- The software is for noncommercial use only. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- If you want to use it in your projects, please cite one of the aforementioned papers.
- Also, please send an email confirming, that you use it. Your email adress will not be used for any purposes outside registering users of our software.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
The application allows drone control by a keyboard or a joystick, acquires drone sensory data and performs a simple image analysis.
Version for ARDrone 1.0 can be downloaded here.
Version for ARDrone 2.0 can be downloaded here.
A ROS node for ARDrone 2.0 can be downloaded here.
If you encounter problems with the video, try changing the header length in CImageClient class
The ARDrone 1.0 version has been tested with firmware version 1.6.6 and reportedly works with 1.7.4.
An older version, compatible with ARDrone 1.0 firmware 1.3.3 is here.
If you encounter problems with the helisimple code, you can email to Tom Krajnik.
If you encounter problems with the ROS node code, you can email to Karel Kosnar.